Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tough Decision - pt2

Dear me,

Things are getting tougher and tougher. I believed this is the best solution for both parties. I've been crying none stop since that day. I wish there is a change but it seem the best for me to move on. ESTHER, STAY STRONG!! i will promise i will do the best and I WILL come back. I've forgiven you. Whatever you've said,i take it as a encouragement and advices. I will live on and i will make a change. Im trying to fight this feeling but seem to be fail but i know its a temporary.

Im planing to work in Singapore and im waiting for the result. I hope i can work,Im serious about it. I want to live independent. I want to learn to cope with life. I want to experience life. I want to know how hard life is so that i can tell my children one day.

Im leaving this Friday and wont be coming back. I hope i can come back some day. I believe i can come back..

I want to take this oppocunity to THANK all who have involve in my life. Making my life meaningful. Its a sweet memory for me. Im gonna miss you all heaps. Dont forget,we can contact in Facebook or sms or calls or emails. To the Pastors of Putera Aman Assembly, thanks for accepting me and allowing me to serve. I will post up a dedication once day.

Currently,im in a CRYING mood...



stay tune for more!!!

No comments: