Thursday, January 8, 2009

Child Abuse.

hey,

Today i read The Star newspaper & Malay Mail. What comes to my surprise is a photo of a 4 years old boy who dead being bused my his mother's boyfriend. As i read the new paper, I feel very sad cos its cause a life of an innocent boy. This happen in Jalan Kok Doh in Segambut. to read the full news, click Malay Mail and The Star.

This is the boy, Iswaran Ravidran, 4

I feel this man has no human feeling. How can he abuse such a small boy. It is learnt there were bruises on the boy's body and strangle marks on his neck. He(the man) did to the boy just like a animal. If animal,it has feeling too. I know how the boy feel cos im being into the situation once. but not until they strangle me. They just wack me. But the way, I free from the abusing thingy cos God put me into a better place where i can receive Love & Shelter.

I pray that all these case will cease one day cos Children are the gift from Heaven and its a blessing. And all the abuse will cease and they will provide care, shelter & Education to their children. I can cop with the abusing thingy happen every time cos you ruin your parenting life and not responsible for your children. If you dont want to be responsible, then you dont need to give birth. Once you decided to have a child,then be responsible for it. God gave the duty, and you do it. God didnt ask you to abuse but to Love them.


Ok, I need to be careful of what i blog and said. Im just concern about things happening around our community. it brings bad influence to our neighbor and country. Finally, I pray for Peace.

No comments: