Friday, January 23, 2009

,,,the journey has just began...

Dear me,

I know it tough for me to leave KL but i know i can make a change. It just the matter of heart and actions. As i look back,i have many blessing that God never fails to provide. For example, CARE. who else can i receive? Both my parent just leave. But God always open ROADS for me. He brings people to care and love me.

Well, yesterday(23/1) is my last day of staying in Sunbeams. Its hard for me to leave but this is the best solution to make things cool down. I'm gonna miss those little ones like Eric, Kevin, Grace, Riezla, Katty, Pauline, Jason and etc.. Ofcos not forgetting all the older ones cos we have been the road together, serve together,eat together,sleep together and fellowship together. Im treasuring those time we had. I'm gonna miss it for now.

Im gonna post "on the journey back to Penang" in another post cos this post i want to share my feeling....

I want to Thank God for the opportunity he gave me while im KL. I've learn many things there. I leaned to fellowship with God and people. If i never came to KL,i wouldn't know God. Thank God the change I am now. If i done wrong,im taking it as learning. There is nothing to loose if i try. Just learn from it,and dont repeat it.

I want to Thank those who sms/msg me when i leave:-

+ Jacqueline
+ Ps Rachel
+ Sis. Lily
+ Rachel Raj
+ Emily Indra
+ Christina
+ Peter W
+ Micheal Tan
+ Micheal Lean
+ Mariessa
+ Brendan lee
+ Rima Nadiya
+ Lydia B
+ Rebecca
+ Shannon
+ Joey
+ Nicole Siti
+ Jessica BS
+ Doreen Yeo
+ Jayne Lau
+ Aunty Helen
+ Aunty Dorothy
+ Aunty Fong Jie
+ Aunty Mimi
+ Sis Ruth P
+ some of the Kids...
+ more....

All of them, when they send,i feel like crying. Yesterday i was in Jusco, recieve a sms from PR..i was so touch til cry in the mall. So ashamed..! but i still can control..

I want to thank those who bless me cash. Im gonna use this cash to inves a DSLR cam..then i can be pro like Daniel Tai..hehehe..im over take him dy!!!

Ok, I guess need to stop here. I will posr again...


look for more...! Stay tune!

No comments: