Monday, March 30, 2009

After leaving KL

Dear me,


I know its kind of long didn’t blog. Many things happen after I came back from KL. I’ve done my Sem4’s exam on end of February. Then im preparing to transfer all my rubbish back to my sister’s house. I collected 4 boxes and 2 bags of my 12 years stay in KL. I found a transporter to carry my things back. All cost about 66 bucks. Oh God, I run out of cash now..


Oh..its gonna be my last of staying in KL. Hehe..not actually last cos I might be coming.. im really miss KL. Folks, do you miss me? Well, some may miss me but some not. I understand. In relationship, there will be a some kind of “Missing”thingy..

When I was in the bus heading to Kulim, I wanted to cry cos its quite heavy for me to leave a busy town. I started to miss Mc Donalds which I can get easily in KL but not in Kulim. I think Kulim abit “ULU”. No cinema, No McD…


Actually its quite nice to stay too cos too relaxing which make me lazy too. Im starting to find work. My first Interview at Genting,FAILED! Well, maybe God want me to work there. I gonna try few works at Penang. If can, I want jobs like designing, doing baby thingy, hotel, or anything that speak less mandarin..hahaha

Arrrgggkkk…why I feel so strange of myself. I’ve lost Esther in me. What happen to Esther who use to be noisy, the who how always jokes, the one who always smile and the one who always friendly? I miss Esther. Esther, please come back. I miss you, really really miss you.


Come back!!!



No comments: