Thursday, February 26, 2009

its Done.

Dear me,

all the pleasure & sweats is all paid in full. Thanks to those who actually encourage me to finish it. Without them,i guess im a failure in my studies. I remember Jacq kinda harsh at me and wants me to finish it. Dont even let me have a peep at Mulan show. hahaha..thanks all.. Now i can really enjoy!!

but not fully enjoy cos my real life going to begin. Going to make choices between working and study. I found out college dy. Its in Han Chiang College at Freeschool Road. Working? still hunting for it. I will try to look for a job at Nuffnang or some internship jobs to get experiences..if not,gonna work as a cashier somewhere in shopping complex.. but im still making decision.

Well,at first when i came down to KL. I start to miss my home. I think too lonely. I wont adapt the new place where i stay. I stayed at Methodist Centre for Women & children's hostel. so,they located my room near busy highways to Genting & Gombak..its was my mistake cos i didnt choose the room properly. Its was very noisy cos the sound of the car banging on the yellow bars. It was sleepless nites but now im use to it.

Thanks to those who make my birthday as a suprise. Love you guys alot..! I know its fun when you played / dress me up.. its was super duper fun. and thanks for all you time. Jacq & Adeline, thanks for accompany me during the weekends. Love you both heaps. Dawn, thanks for the time, your house & your internet. its was lovely being with you. I hope i can spend more time but life its not a road of rosses. but i promise i will drop by to visit you all again.

Well,my time in KL almost up. I going back to Kulim this Wednesday. things has planned up. Next weekend going for undang test. Taking up driving license so that next time i can drive you guys around when you come up. Then my college intake will be on April.. hopefully i can i can transfer to the last 2 semester which cost me rm5k++..if not,gonna pay rm7k+. Im taking loan from PTPTN. then mayb ask extra cos wanna get a DSLR camera. not sure yet but i will try.

Ok folks,wait for my next post. if i post,maybe i will be in Kulim.

here some picture when im in KL.


No comments: