Monday, January 5, 2009

a Day on SUNDAY!

Dear darling everyone,

Sunday always my favorite day cos I can skip serve God and meet friends. I woke up around 7.50am to get ready to church. In my mind,the first thing i wanna do is eat Chinese food behind my church. Oh God,forgive me as I suppose to think of YOU but i think of food. Btw, I ate Wan Tan soup. which cost me Rm3.80 with Hot Nescafe RM1.50. It cost me in total of Rm 5.30. Then i went up to the church. Guess what i saw..? I saw Mr. Victor & Family & Friends from Bogor, Indonesia. They came from Singapore. They stay there 10days and gonna stay in Malaysia for 3 days. Their plan now is to go Sunway Lagoon. I was i can bring them but I cant drive and im grounded.

In the sanctuary, Im handling Multimedia cos Daniel H needs to go back. PC crashed for 3 times. 1 during worship, 1 during announcement and 1 after service. This PC need to see doctor and needs to upgrade. If i have the money,i would buy new PC for church. After, I found out that my Cell Leader, Venice met into an accident. This are her car being hit by a van who drove fast from the opposite side.

Front View


Side Viewcloser View.


God, Please send lots of angels to protect us. No harm and danger. In Jesus' name, Amen!

I cooked today!! ala, just vege only. Last night i cook Nasi Goreng Kampung & Nasi Goreng Tomyam..! yummy!! I wish to cook again..!! stay tune!!

No comments: