Friday, January 2, 2009

Cough cough cough

* Coughing more that 8 days*

I've been coughing blood for more than 8 days..! ehem..! My coughing started after Christmas. Eventually during Christmas, i guess !! I cant really enjoy cold drinks which i loved the most but i have to stop my cold drink at the moment. Maybe its my hobby to bit ice..huh?? Hobby? hahaha.. im a cold blooded who needs cold. just kidding. what i wish for right now is to heal. My lungs are coming out.. God, I promise not to take ice at night. but i will take during the day. I need healing. My Cough comes twice a year. June & December.


*wondering*

Well, I was wonder what is my resolutions for 2009? Ok, I try to list down my resolutions.

1) To excel in studies.
2) To Focus on myself.
3) To put my priority.
4) To serve God & community.
5) To practice what i've learn.
6) To improve my skill in Photography.
7) To invest DSLR camere. (NIKON)
8) To do daily Devotion in the morning.
9) To spend time with love ones.
10) To improve my English.
11) To change my bad habbits.
12) To continue my relationship with God & people.
13) to reduce the size of self (im fat.. +___+ )
14) To speak boldly.
15) To be serious about my future.
16) To know that im talented.
17) To appreciate things that is given to me.
18) To practice my guitar.
19) To invest my saving.
20) To pursue my passion ( Photography)
21) To work part-time when im free.
22) To help in Sunbeams*.
23) To help in the ministry of God.
24) To think before i say or do.
25) To continue my blogging life after i stop for years. (former blog )
26) To improve my design
27) To meet my deadline seriously
28) To be more creative in design


and the list goes on....

Basically, my resolution base on self improvement. This year,im making it seriously about myself. Whoever knows me,please keep me in your prayer that i want meet my resolution this. If i make mistakes,do tell me so that i can improve myself.

Im gonna trust God that i can meet my resolution.


Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

No comments: